A very popular little instrument with all ages.
Shaky Eggs are one of the simplest and usually the first musical instrument a little one can play with because of their size.
They can be incorporated into any musical or other activity. Children tend to pinpoint and react to noise from the age of 1 month, so as soon as they can grab, they can make it themselves!
Shaky Eggs are also a great toy for ‘posting’.
Sold in pairs and come in random colours, wrapped in a colourful organza bag for safe keeping.
Always use your best judgement with our toys however, we always recommend adult supervision at play time.
- Get them shaking with “If you’re happy and you know it shake your eggs”
- Turn them into dinosaur eggs to go with our dinosaur tail.
- Post shaky eggs down boom whackers tubes – they fit perfectly.
- Use them like an actual egg in food
- They roll around pretty well too.
Putting something into something or stacking and knocking things over are a key part of child development around the ages of 9-12 months. This activity is developing their coordination skills by moving their hands and feet around to put the egg down the tube or to match up the objects whilst simultaneously developing their understanding of cause and effect.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 6.5 cm|
Blue, Pink, Yellow, Green